Products & Outcomes
Valuing Water /World Water Day/ 22 March 2021
Water means different things to different people. Do you value and safeguard water properly for everyone?
On 22 March every year, people and organizations mark World Water Day by taking action to tackle the water crisis. World Water Day 2021 focuses on the theme, ‘Valuing Water’. This focus extends beyond issues of pricing to include the environmental, social, and cultural value people place on water.
Under ths prism students of our project shared their thoughts and feelings on the topic on the linked padlet!
AGRICULTURE IN OUR AREAS
C1 - KAVALA - GREECE
Module 1: What's my soil, my air, my territory like?
1. Chemical analysis of the soil of the participating schools
2. Analysis of the water of the participating schools
3. Analysis of the climate of the participating schools
4. Analysis of the territory of the participating school from and economical point of view.
5. Data analysis and projects elabolation
6. Choice of the types of agriculture that better fit the territory of the participating schools.
C2 - JOANE - PORTUGAL
Module 2: How can I preserve the environment in agriculture and animal farming?
1. How much does agriculture pollute?
2. What is the European policy (CAP) regarding pollution in agriculture?
3. Visits to highly developed sites and analysis of soil, air, water of these areas
4. Visit to farms which have a low environmental impact, how do they get it?
5. How can agriculture change?
6. Go Circular! Circular economy in agriculture: going back to the origin to have a sustainable future
7. Creation of zero impact projects
8. Implementation of zero impact projects
C3 - VALEA LUI MIHAI - ROMANIA
Module 3: What is innovation in agriculture and animal farming?
1.Innovation where it takes place
2. Visit to innovative farms
3. Work experience in the farms
4. Report of the experiences (oral, written, videos, pictures)
5. Working in the school farms and implementation of the school projects
6. Report of the experiences (oral, written, videos, pictures)
C4 - RUUKKI - FINLAND
Module 4: How can I start a successful and innovative business in agriculture or animal farming?
1. The business plan
4. Start up game
5. Visit to start ups of young agricultural entrepreneurs
6. Roundtable: associations, stakeholders, schools, entrepreneurs
How can we open a business_finland_ITALY
C5 - PANEVEZYS - LITHUANIA
Module 5: How can I control, manage, innovate, improve business?
1. Business management
2. Networking and its benefits
3. New business strategies and new markets
5. Selling online, why not?